

Anniston had her 3rd birthday yesterday and I think she had a really fun time. At least I hope that she did. It was a 3 day celebration. It started on Thursday when my grandma came for a visit. It is fun to see her and it is so neat because she always comes for birthdays. It makes my kids feel special. Then Friday was her little birthday party. We had family over for presents and for cake and ice cream. Anniston chose a Cinderella cake and it turned out so darling. Her birthday turned out to be pretty much a princess theme (not purposely). She got dress ups, a princess suitcase with wheels, and princess games. It was a lot of fun for her. Then today we decided to take the girls bowling. Now, in the past, this has been a total disaster....but not today. It was so much fun. They took turns well and acutally enjoyed it. I can definately say that we will do it again. Annie thought that she got a strike every single time. In reality, we were just lucky the ball made it down the lane. We kept thinking that because it was barely rolling, it would never make it to the pins. Luckily it DID make it each time.
Anniston got lots of phone calls from people that love her....she cracked me up when my brother called. The conversation went like this:
Camron: So Annie, how old are you today?
Anniston: (Trying to show him, thru the phone, with her fingers which she has a hard time doing) Ummmm, I'm not five.....mom......help me! (I helped her make 3 on her fingers) I'm free.
She is quite the little character. I love being her mom. She keeps me on my toes constantly and she can always make me laugh. Especially when she knows that she is in trouble....which is usually not a good thing. She is a sweet little girl with a tender heart and I am lucky to be her mom. Happy Birthday Anniston!
3 comments:
what a little sweetheart! I miss your kids, they are so much fun. I love the pricess clothes, they are so dang cute.
Sorry...I love the PRINCESS clothes. Aparently grad school has not taught me how to spell.:)
Once again...."Apparently" I need to go to bed now.
Post a Comment