
I love that my girls love their brother....however, somedays it is a real problem. The poor little guy can't just kick around on the floor or swing peacefully in his swing. Sometimes he can't even take a good nap without being interrupted. I don't know what to do about it. It seems like when I ask them not to, they do it more. (Anniston mostly) And it really doesn't work when I just try to ignore it. I don't know what the solution is. I guess Hawkins will just grow up to be one tough little man. Hopefully he will love his sisters and not cringe every time the get near him:) I think that he is gonna be really lucky...he will always have 2 big sisters that are watching out for him. Maybe even a little too much!
4 comments:
okay, this post made my day. I get the biggest kick out of Anniston. That pic of Brookynn and Hawkins is too cute for words. I'm sorry about your little man not getting to enjoy his naps or his swing in peace. I think he just might grow to be a very tough and patient little boy.
Also, I think he looks very much like Wade.
We had the same problem with Sage and Grey. We finally had to make a consequence for Sage (which still stands to this day)... you touch him without asking and you go to timeout!
P.S. they're cute!
Post a Comment