Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm not braggin, I'm just sayin....




...I have gorgeous kids. What more can I say?:) I have been overwhelmed lately with love and gratitude. I often find myself in tears because I feel so blessed and I wonder what I did to deserve such a special family. My kids are great. My husband is wonderful. I have a very supportive extended family. I just can't imagine what my life would be like without each of them.
Today we went up to Wellsville to visit my grandma and while we were there I got to see how incredibly thoughtful my Brooklynn is. I am so proud to be her mom. She was sitting with my Grandma and she looked at her and said, "Grandma Great, I hate to leave, it makes me sad that you have to live here all by yourself." Brooklynn has such a tender heart. She is always thinking of others and their feelings. I wish I could be more like that.
Anniston is also a little sweetie. She can always put a smile on my face. Out of the clear blue, she will run up to me and give me a big kiss and tell me that she loves me. I swear she can tell when I need to hear that most. I hope that she never grows out of doing it. As her mother, I will never not need hugs and kisses.
Hawkins is our little man. I love that I can console him when he is unhappy simply by holding his hands and talking to him. He is such a special guy. I can't wait to watch him grow and see what his personality will be like.
Wade is my rock. He knows when I really need him. Whether it's with the girls or the baby or if I just need a little pep talk, he is always there. I hope that he knows how much I love and appreciate him. As a husband and a father, he is a wonderful man. I hope my kids know how lucky they are.
I love our life....it's busy.....and hectic....and hard at times....but I love it.


3 comments:

Britt said...

They are gorgeous! I'm so glad that you are so happy.

Reeders said...

Yes they are beautiful! I had so much fun watching your girls play yesterday. They are so cute!

tworeeders said...

You are very blessed and lucky to have the beautiful family that you have. You are a wonderful wife and mother, your dad and I are very proud of you. It is such fun to watch you grow as a beautiful wife and mother. Know that we love you so very much. As grandparents we have the most beautiful two granddaughters and the two most handsome grandsons.