Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hawkins' Blessing Day

The Handsome Little Guy!
A typical day at our house...

The very best of ME....my children!

Wade and his "mini-me"

My Entire world!
Hawkins was blessed this past Sunday. Wade did great. He was so incredibly nervous, but the blessing he gave our son was absolutely beautiful. It was such a nice day. We had a lot of family come and show their support for us. We had a luncheon afterwards and although I feel like I didn't do much, the food and the company was great. Hawk did awesome. We were so worried that he would be fussy (he's usually not too bad, but he has his moments), but he was content and happy the entire day. We were so proud. It was a special day, we will remember it always.

3 comments:

tworeeders said...

It was great!!! We love you all

Brittoni said...

Blessing days are the best! Is it me or is Annistons hair not as blonde as it used to be?

Vickie said...

He's beautiful. I wish I could have been there.