It is official...we have decided to keep him for good! Hawkins is such a sweet little boy. He already has loads of personality and we adore him. He loves to be talked to, he loves to be naked, he loves to be carried around so that he can see what is going on, and he loves his sisters. (Although, I have to say that I do think he cringes a little when he hears Anniston coming, he could do without all of the kisses from her...) He is pretty much sleeping thru the night, with the exception of maybe 1 night a week. He eats really good and he lets us know when he is hungry. He is over 12 lbs. now and 26 in. The doctor says that he is as long as a 5 month old. WHAT?!? We barely got to wear any of his 3 month clothes before he grew into his 3/6 month stuff. AND if you forgot, he is not even 3 months yet. Crazy....I am pretty sure that neither Anniston or Brooklynn did that! Boys, I guess. I suppose that is a good thing, right? He's a keeper, that is FOR SURE!!!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Happy Boy...
It is official...we have decided to keep him for good! Hawkins is such a sweet little boy. He already has loads of personality and we adore him. He loves to be talked to, he loves to be naked, he loves to be carried around so that he can see what is going on, and he loves his sisters. (Although, I have to say that I do think he cringes a little when he hears Anniston coming, he could do without all of the kisses from her...) He is pretty much sleeping thru the night, with the exception of maybe 1 night a week. He eats really good and he lets us know when he is hungry. He is over 12 lbs. now and 26 in. The doctor says that he is as long as a 5 month old. WHAT?!? We barely got to wear any of his 3 month clothes before he grew into his 3/6 month stuff. AND if you forgot, he is not even 3 months yet. Crazy....I am pretty sure that neither Anniston or Brooklynn did that! Boys, I guess. I suppose that is a good thing, right? He's a keeper, that is FOR SURE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We sure do love him!!!!!!
He is so fun! I can't believe he is getting so big. Can't wait to cuddle him.
I love that picture, he is perfect! So glad that you are all enjoying him so much.
Post a Comment