Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Night Polly!!!


Brooklynn is too much! While Anniston was down for a nap and I messing around on the computer, she was playing quietly in the kitchen. I could hear her playing with her Polly pockets and every now and then she would come in and get a pull-up out of the closet. Then she played a little more and came back in and got the wipes. I didn't think much of it, she was playing so great by herself, I was totally taking advantage! After about an hour, I got up to go get a drink, and this is what I found. She had all of her Polly's out and they were having an enormous slumber party. It was so dang cute. She is so creative and I often wonder where she comes up with her little ideas. I don't necessarily consider myself creative. I guess that's just what kids do, they improvise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure wish i could have been there for the giant sleep over. way to go brooklynn-you know how to throw a party!

Adaire and Will said...

What a cutie! The other day she was showing me how she can stand on her head. I couldn't believe how good she was at it. Then Annie kept bending over trying to stand on her head too, but her pants were loose and all you could see when she bent over was her little plummer bum. It was so cute. You have fun kids.

Erin said...

Pull Ups and wipes as pillows and blankets. Genius! What a cutie.

Brooke said...

That is so cute! I love the creative things they come up with. Sorry I haven't commented in so long, I just didn't realize that you had gone private already, so I wasn't getting updates on my google reader! I'll try to do better.

Britt said...

What do you mean you're not creative? I think it's pretty creative when you stack cups and stick a microphone in it to play Primary.