Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Fun

The Halloweener's


Maverick
Beautiful Witch


Creepy Zombie

We had a fun and busy halloween this year. It was non-stop running from the time that we got home from work. We got to go trick-or-treating with the other Webster family and it was just right. Then of course we visited g-ma's and g-pa's. It was a late night, but oh so much fun. (Sorry Uncle Will and Aunt Adaire...we had good intentions of "facetiming", but we weren't home:( and our kids really missed it.)



O dear. We have a little Man Child on our hands.


Helping Dad Chop Wood....blah. Winter has not even started and I am already tired of this wood business. Good thing I live in the time that I do, I am too big of a baby to have had to do all of this manual labor to keep warm. I suck.


No, not my fourth child. But I'd take him. This is Will and he is our friend. We love him to pieces. (ex: above picture)


October has been a fun and busy month. I hate to see it end because now winter is just right around the corner. Here's to a Happy November!

2 comments:

Adaire and Will said...

Glad to see Hawk wearing his Utah sweatshirt! Kids looked cute on Halloween.

Laura said...

Oh boy, love those pictures!