

What can I say about Anniston? Well, I can tell you that she is a sweet girl that loves her family and is nice enough to let them know it....often. She is also a stubborn little girl that tends to learn things the hard way. She is a wonderful daughter and the best sister in the entire world. She brings a smile to our faces just thinking about her. She can cheer up even the saddest or grumpiest of moods. She is special. She is beautiful. Inside, and out and I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending her to our family. We love her, We love her, We love her. I still can't believe it has been 5 years since she made her grand entrance into our world. Wow.
5 of my favorite things about Annie
*She is Hawkins' best friend.
*She loves to snuggle.
*She has an infectious giggle.
*She loves to look at herself in the mirror when she thinks no one is around...and I love to watch.
*She loves to sing and dance and always wants everyone to join her.
No comments:
Post a Comment