Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Boy Turns 2!




















This little crazy man turned 2 last week. Anyone who knows this kid, knows he loves trucks, cars, motorcycles, airplanes, and helicopters. So he got lots of fun toys. He got a Harley bike to ride, a big red fire truck, a matchbox car track, a wagon filled with more trucks and books about cars and clothes with trucks and cars on them....etc...He was more than spoiled and more than happy to play with every. single. present.
Grandma-Great made a trip to come and celebrate. We enjoyed visiting and having lunch together. She is such a special person to our family and we are so blessed to spend any time we can with her. She always makes my kids feel loved and they get so excited to see her.


I made the birthday cake...of course it was a truck. It wasn't anything great, but I tried and he liked it and that's all I was really hoping for. We had grandmas and grandpas and cousins over for pizza and cake and ice cream. It was a fun day for the little guy. I would have to mark it as a success. (thank goodness.)


Hawkins is the best little boy. He is (almost) always happy. He has a smile for everyone. He is learning new things every day and he makes his mom and dad very proud! We love him, and we don't know what we ever did without him. He is a blessing beyond measure.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Seriously he is so adorable. Those eyes just met my heart. He is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older... Watch out girls at Wasatch High, I think I want to put in a reservation for my little Sadie.

Adaire and Will said...

How cute! He is so adorable. Will loves the little harley bike. :)