Wednesday, April 27, 2011

See that tan house in the background thru the field? It's all ours. We are almost ready for carpet and then we will be in!!! We are so thrilled. It has been a lot of hard work. Wade and his dad have spent nearly every night for the last 6 weeks there. It is looking soooo good and we are so thankful to all those who have made it possible for us. Whether it be helping up at the house or tending our kids, we are truly grateful.



My 2 handsome guys.


Go Cubbies!!!!

These girls are the very best there are. I can't say enough about how proud I am to be their mom.



I am a blog slacker....but here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks. A lot of late nights at the house makes for a pretty uneventful life. We are just excited to be getting so close. My kids will be so glad. Dinner at 9pm isn't cutting it. (yes, I am a terrible mother...don't judge.)


1 comment:

Adaire and Will said...

So excited for you guys moving into the new house! Take some pics of the work you guys have done, I would love to see. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I miss you guys.