A lot has happened and I don't quite know where to begin. So, I'm just gonna make it brief...
*We moved. We are loving our new house. We are NOT loving the ear-wigs....but we deal with them. I just have to complain every once and a while.
*Brooklynn finished 2nd grade and turned 8 a couple weeks later. We are looking forward to her baptism on August 27th. (That has been a little bit of an ordeal, but I won't go into it seems how I'm trying to get over it.)
*Anniston has decided that she LOVES dance. We put her in a fairy princess dance camp this week and it has been a blast. I think she will continue on with it...it's up to her though.
*Hawkins is a mad man. He is busy and crazy and we love him to pieces. He has recently started talking A LOT. He will say just about anything which is a constant reminder that I need to watch what I say.
*Wade loves that we have a yard and makes sure to mow it at least twice a week....blah. I am so grateful that he loves to do it, because I don't think I do.
*I started running. Yep, you read it right. I started running. Thanks to my friend, Laura. It has actually been a lot more enjoyable than I ever thought it would be. We ran in the Charleston 5k on the 24th of July. I know I didn't do great, but I don't care. I never thought that I would be a runner so if I finish on my feet, I'm good.
*We have been asked to teach the 12 and 13 year olds in our new ward. Wade was working the first couple weeks that we started and I'm not sure how it's gonna go. This age is a little difficult. The first week was good, so my hopes were high. Last week wasn't so great. I think I'll really like it, but man...was I really that annoying (and rude) when I was their age? Probably.
*Schools starts in just a few weeks and I (as usual) have mixed feelings about it. I love to have my kids around. The good news is, now that we live in Charleston, Brooklynn gets to ride the bus. This will be a little better for me so I don't feel like I am in the car all day. I just hope she doesn't learn to much garbage on the bus....
Not too much else to report...funny, it seems like so much has changed...
1 comment:
Hey, very proud of you for becoming a runner and completing your first 5K. I'll be honest, I don't think I could do it. :) Your kids are cute as ever and I can't wait to see them as soon as possible. We enjoy texting with Brooklynn, she is so cute!
Post a Comment