Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BIG (and exciting) NEWS!!!

The condo that we have called our home for nearly 10 years is now FOR SALE....





Which means that we are MOVING!!!! And we are so excited. We cannot wait to get into a bigger house with (wait for it)...a yard! A real yard that is our very own for our kids to run and play in. Where, you might ask, are we going? Well, Wade's grandmother passed away last month leaving her house empty. So right now we are in the process of fixing up their 40 year old home. It's going to be a lot of work but it's a really nice home in a great neighborhood. We are so grateful to Wade's parents for giving us this wonderful opportunity. With the way the market has been going in our little "resort" town, it's either been really good or really bad. Lucky for us we bought this place when the market was still affordable...but now it's not great which means homes/condos aren't really moving so it may be sitting for a bit. But OH WELL!!! We are just thrilled to be moving:) I will post updates. I wish that I would have taken some before pictures...but I am just not that blog savvy. I will for sure post some after pictures though. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Britt said...

I'm sorry to hear about Wade's Grandma, but happy to hear you finally have a house! when are you moving?

Laura said...

I finally got a chance to look at your blog. So cute! I am very excited for you and can't wait to see the new place. :)