Friday, February 18, 2011

I Know What It Looks Like...


Our poor baby boy....is just a smidge too adventurous. I swear we wouldn't recognize him if he didn't have a bruise on his forehead. This particular evening he was standing on a chair and slipped off, smacking his eye on the corner of the table. I sure hope that people don't think WE hurt our child...he is just all BOY. He makes me so nervous. He has no fear which makes for some interesting accidents. Oh, and he just started climbing out of his crib. Lovely. Okay, now I think I'll go get some Xanax.
P.S. We know we really need to ditch the binky...we're just lazy:)

2 comments:

Britt said...

He's so cute!

Grey was the exact same way. He even has a scar on both eyes in the same place as Hawkins' cut. Aren't boys so much fun though?!

Reeders said...

Gotta love them boys!
I want to get Anders back ON the binky... maybe it will get him off of the bottle!:) That's how we're going to spend our weekend.... NO SLEEP FOR US... HOORAY!!!