

Little Miss started Pre-School and boy was she excited. She jumped right out of bed and got into the clothes that we had set out the night before. (She had been begging to wear her new "skinny" jeans since the day we bought them.) Little did she know that she still had to wait 2 1/2 hours before her school started. She is the youngest in her class because her teacher usually only takes 4 year olds, but since she has an October birthday, Miss Karen agreed to take her for 2 years. (Yay! We LOVE Miss Karen!) I just hope that Anniston doesn't wear her out. Annie is our "busy bee". She likes to move and go. She isn't one for sitting around. I hope that school will give her a little more structure. Only time will tell, and I know...she is still a little girl.

Anniston also started dance. She wanted to do ballet sooooo bad but the dance school she is going to only offers a Creative Movement class for girls her age. She is loving every moment of it. It is just once a week for 45 minutes, so it is just right for her. Her teacher is so cute and fun, it kinda makes me want to be a little girl again:)

(
Brooklynn showing of her "True Religion" jeans that her Grandpa Lynn got for her...he saw them in her size and just couldn't resist! I keep telling her that I want to maybe slip one foot into them so that I will now what if feels like to wear "designer" jeans...ha!)
Second grade is so awesome. About as awesome as First grade was seems how she has the same teacher:) Brooklynn is a school LOVER! She loves everything about it. Reading, math, music, p.e., and of course RECESS. On her first day of school I asked what they did, and all she could remember is that they had 3 recesses. WHAT?!? That's all??? Oh, the joys of being 7 years old...
Brooklynn is also going into her 3rd year of tumbling. We think she might compete this year. It's kinda still up in the air. She is doing great and she enjoys it so much, but we think that it might help her to improve if she sees other kids competing . That way she can see what she is capable of doing if she wants to do it. It sorta feels like we are at a stand still with her progress...she needs a little nudge. I will keep you posted. It is ultimately up to her. If she doesn't want to, we won't do it. Most days, she wants to, but you never know...
I can't belive how my kids are growing up so fast. Does that mean I am getting old? It sure feels like it some days.
1 comment:
They are all so cute and special. we sure do love each of them so much!
Post a Comment