The other day I came home from work and my family was out on our back patio. Since no one knew I was there, I thought I would just watch. (I love little moments when I can watch when no one knows I'm there.) Well, Wade was teaching them how to play H-O-R-S-E. You, know the basketball game? They all took their shots and Anniston made her shot so everybody else had to make the same shot. Brooklynn missed. Wade said "Okay Brooklynn, you are H-O and Annie, you are H." Brooklynn then said "Oh, man...I'm a Ho..." and of course Anniston yells out "I not a Ho!" AWESOME!!! I laughed so dang hard. Good thing they don't know what that word actually means to some people!
*And at least neither of the want to be Ho's.(he he he he...)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's cute!
Post a Comment