
Brooklynn had been wiggling her first loose tooth for at least 3 weeks. I thought for sure, it would have been out long before Christmas, but I was wrong. It finally came out when she tried to open something with her teeth and it became so loose, I couldn't even look at it. My dad told her he would give her 10 bucks if she let him pull it (we never thought she would). She went and got a tissue and it took 2 tugs and it was out. She was soooooooo excited. When I say excited, I mean she didn't fall asleep until 12am the night the tooth fairy was supposed to come. She was so tired she was crying, but she was so excited she couldn't fall asleep. We were all hoping that the tooth fairy wouldn't fall asleep waiting for Brooklynn to fall asleep...Luckily, the tooth fairy made it. She wasn't as generous as Grandpa Brooks, but she did leave a 2 dollar bill, and that was fun for Brooklynn. Now, she is wiggling every possible "loose" tooth in her head...(none are ACTUALLY loose). I hope it's a little while, I don't know if the tooth fairy can keep up with our little night owl:)
1 comment:
I'm reminded of a video of your dad pulling one of Cam's teeth. Funny that I remember this.
Post a Comment