So I have just about 3 weeks left of this pregnancy and words cannot explain how anxious I am to meet our baby boy, but there is just one problem....I am so sick of people asking me "When is your baby due?" or "How are you feeling?" or "Are you as miserable as you look?" or.......ANYTHING that has to do with my pregnant belly!!!! Now I know that these people (complete strangers) are just trying to be nice and make friendly conversation, but if they only knew how many times I answer that question in a day, maybe they wouldn't ask. Lately, I have really been feeling the need to tell each person that asks something different, like "I am not pregnant, I just have stomach issues." or "I know I look really prenant, but I am not actually due until December." I don't know why, but it just drives me nuts. I guess it doesn't help matters that I am SO done with being pregnant. I don't feel good, I am fat, and nothing fits....even my maternity clothes are starting to feel tight. That is sad isn't it? I probably shouldn't even admit that...but it's true. I am just plain FAT! It is/will be totally worth it, but right now, it is just uncomfortable. Okay, that's enough boobing!!!! I just needed to vent. 3 more weeks.....I can do this! I have no choice but to tough it out. Unless...our baby boy wants to come a little early? (Just wishful thinking.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love that belly so cute, but I'm not sure I could be as nice as you have been about some of the comments you have got at work. I would just once like you to say I'm actually due in December just to see their reaction
You really do look so great Candace!! Okay, now I'm probably one of the annoying ones but I think you look soooo cute!! And that top picture of the three of you is so adorable! I love it!
You really do look cute. Will it make you feel any better if I tell you that I'm about that big and I have NINE weeks to go? How about if I tell you that my maternity clothes aren't fitting me either? I have way too long to go to have the clothes already not fitting! Oh, wait, wait! My DOCTOR told me at my last appointment that I was really "packing on the pounds". Yeah, I wanted to punch him. Sorry for the stupid comments people make.
You look great! I love the pic of you holding Anniston, so adorable! Are you coming to the family party next Sunday? I hope so because Sage really wants to play with your girls.
You look great...so cute... and NOT fat. Love the pictures. I remember wanting people to leave me alone too. I once went into Macy's and walking past the makeup counters I of course get stopped by one girl and then 3 more come over... I was completely surrounded by 4 strangers. I am sorry for you...especially since you see people all day at work. You are so close...hang in there.
I can't believe how close you are... I am so excited to see this little boy! You're belly looks so cute and look at Anniston chilling like it was built as a seat for her. We will for sure have to go shopping. Boys are so much cheaper... It's amazing how much money I will save Steve just by having a boy :) I hope labor goes well, text me when he comes so I can come with dinner!
So, how are you feeling?...j/k You look great even if you are tired of being prego! Cute pictures too! I miss you guys.
Adaire
Post a Comment