I decided to make our blog non-private....at least for now. It is simply because I am lazy and got sick of having to log in EVERY single time. I also noticed that when we switched to private, a lot of friends stopped reading. I am sure they felt the same way, it is not a HUGE deal, but still a little annoying. So, enjoy for now....we really aren't that interesting (maybe that's really why no one reads anymore:)!
Not a whole lot has been going on but we have been having fun. Brooklynn finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! HOORAY!!!!!!! My dad had been working with her a little bit because Wade and I were so frustrated. He got her confidence up a little better because he had much more patience with her. It was awesome because then when Wade took her, he didn't really even have to hold on to her for very long, she just took off. If anyone remembers, I was so annoyed that she wouldn't even TRY last summer...but this summer she is begging to ride her bike constantly. Be careful what you wish for, right? It is really good that Anniston gets to see her sister having so much fun on her bike because she is showing a lot of interest in riding and is doing great on a little bike with training wheels. Maybe she won't be quite so scared when it's time for her to learn. (That would be so nice!) Now we just have to get them comfortable swimming!!! Annie loves it, but Brooklynn is terrified. Brooklynn clings to us and won't even thing about letting go. Anyone have any suggestions? It probably doesn't help that neither Wade or I love to swim, so we don't go too often. We need to remember it doesn't matter if we like it or not...we need to let our kids do kid things!
Camron and Brandy had Anders blessed last weekend so we were up in Logan. It was a lot of fun and I cannnot tell you how stinkin' cute that baby boy is! He is a little sweetie and my girls love him so much. They love to be around him, maybe even a little too much. It makes me so excited to see what they are going to be like with thier baby brother. I am also looking forward to our baby having a cousin that will be so close in age. It will be fun for them to be buddies.
Speaking of our baby...I told my doctor that I wanted to have a repeat c-section when I was at my appointment yesterday. Am I totally crazy? I am so terrified of the 1% chance of something really terrible happening that Wade and I decided we this would be a better choice for us. Then I started second guessing myself. My doctor told me that it was totally my choice, and that he is on my side no matter what. It is still hard though. I just want to do what is best for our baby and for myself. He reassured me, no matter what I choose, he will get us a healthy baby. What more could we ask for, right?
So that's all I have for now...
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for Brooklynn learning to ride her bike!! Next time you come up to Logan, you have to come and visit us!!!
Post a Comment