Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time for a new post....

But I'm not sure what to write about! It makes me realize how my life has very little day to day change. I gotta say that I don't think it is a bad thing at all, I just don't know if anyone will even want to read if there is nothing exciting/interesting to report.
So I am just about 28 weeks along now and I have been feeling pretty good. Of course I get more tired than usual, and I get pretty sore after a long day at work but other than that, I think it's going pretty well. I am getting slightly anxious even though it's still a little ways away. We keep trying to picture what he will look like. Brooklynn thinks he will look like Wade but with blue eyes. That would be interesting. Anniston looks so much like her dad and I think it is BECAUSE of her brown eyes. We shall se. Wade's dad keeps teasing that he hopes he will be cute cuz we might just be due for an "ugly" one. I am sure that he will be perfect....especially to us!!
The girls are enjoying the spring/summer....sort of. If it would just quit raining. It is getting really depressing. All we want to do is play outside and enjoy some sunshine, and all we get to do is watch the rain from the living room window....when will it end? June is already half over, and we have yet to see a really nice day! How sad!!! We did take them to see the movie "UP" and it was a darling show. I highly recommend it. Even Anniston (who usually does terrible at the movies) sat pretty well through it.
Work for both Wade and I is going pretty good. I have to say that we are truly thankful to have jobs. It has just been really hard for me lately. I can't really put my finger on what it is that has me so annoyed/frustrated....probably just pregnancy, but I really need to get over it. I love my job and I work with great people, but I just don't EVER want to go! Anyone else have that problem?
I will quit boring anyone who bothered to read this now!!!! I am going to try to make a better effort to post more frequently...but who really knows.

2 comments:

Adaire and Will said...

If I could picture what this next baby will look like, I would pretty much guess he will look like one of those handsome Webster boys with beautiful brown eyes....but whatever he looks like, I don't think you two are capable of having anything but beautiful children. There are days I don't want to go to work even though I love my job too, so don't feel like you're the only one who would rather stay home and play.

Britt said...

I think we're having a contest to see who can post the least. Ha Ha.

There's lots of days that I don't want to go to work. It was especially bad when I was pregnant. Hang in there, in a few months you'll get some time off!

Let's get together sometime (maybe the week after next?) and you can blog about our fun day.