Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby O Baby.....Anders!!











This past weekend, we went up to Logan to meet the newest member of our family....Anders Camron Reeder. He is the most adorable baby boy ever!!! Our girls were in love the moment they set eyes on him and Anniston couldn't get enough of him. She wanted to hold him and kiss him and touch him every time she came in the room. It was really fun to get a little glimpse of what our life might be like when our little one gets here. I was happy to see how interested they were in him and how gentle (for the most part) they were. I hope they will remember those things when we have our baby boy here with us...

I think the very best part of seeing Anders was also getting to see how incredibly happy Brandy and Camron are. I have never seen my brother so happy! They are both head over heels in love with that boy and I couldn't be happier for them!!!! They are already such great parents and I think that Anders is one lucky little guy to have them. (I am sure he already knows.)

It was such a nice visit. We got to have our Easter egg hunt that Grandma did for us since we couldn't make it up on Easter and our girls had a blast. We got to go for a walk and feed Stinky Pete (their goat). They love going to see Grandma-Great and why wouldn't they? She does whatever they want her to do!!!

Wade and I are leaving for Seattle tomorrow and I am a little nervous to leave my kids for 5 days. We have never been gone for that long and I hope I do okay. I know that my kids will have fun, that's not the problem...I am just going to miss them like crazy. I know that we need to do this for ourselves every once and a while, but I am such a wuss, and it doesn't help that Anniston has/had (still waiting to see for sure) a little touch of the stomach flu. It makes me sad to leave her if she isn't feeling well. Everyone tells me it will be just fine, even if she still isn't feeling 100% but it still makes me feel bad. Wish me luck!

Other than that, not too much else is going on here. I have been feeling really good. I also feel really FAT. I would post a cute "baby-bump" picture, but I am afraid that there isn't such a thing.....HA! I am just not one of those cute pregnant girls...it just ends up looking like a "chubby-girl" picture instead! Maybe if I end up feeling cute in a picture, I will post it just for records sake...probably not, but maybe.

Until next time...

P.S. I am considering going not private soon, what do you guys think of that?

3 comments:

Adaire and Will said...

I'm excited for you guys, Seattle will be so fun! And also, yes you do have a cute "baby bump," and do not look chubby. You look pregnant like you are supposed to so get posting those pregnant pics! Your brother's baby is a cute little guy.

Brittoni said...

You guys are going to have so much fun in Seattle. You are right it is something you guys need to do. I remember the first time I left the kids (and tyler) I went on a girls trip with my high school friends to San Diego. My friend Lesa Draper picked me up and our whole drive to St. George to pick up our other friend, we cried and cried. But once we got there we were fine and had soo much fun......So ENJOY the time. When the third one gets here there is no more time!!!

Britt said...

Anders is cute! And your girls are so cute with him in the pictures. I hope you have fun in Seattle.

I've thought about not going private too. No one remembers to read your blog when you're private.