BOY!!!!!!!
And we could not be more excited!!!! Wade and I had convinced ourselves that we would probably have all girls and that was great...we were wrong! When the ultrasound tech got the right angle, she just said "Okay, there is baby's bum, and there are baby's legs....." Then she just sat there and looked at both of us. I finally said, "So, it's a boy?" We could totally tell without her even having to say it. He was in just the right position. Wade and I just started laughing. It was amazing. He was moving and would not hold still the entire time, but it was sure fun to watch. I was getting a little worried because I haven't been feeling much, but after yesterday there is no question that he is quite the spaz! So that is our exciting news...and the girls are thrilled. Well, at least Brooklynn is thrilled. She has said it was going to be a boy all along, so she was pretty happy. Anniston is still to young to really get it, but soon enough, she will be loving our baby boy! Hopefully not TOO much:)
5 comments:
That is so exciting!!! What a great ultrasound picture. Congratulations!
congrats!! How fun for you guys to finally get your boy. Finding out what you are having is always soo much fun. Hope your pregnancy continues to go well.
Yeah for boys... I am so happy...
How fun for you! Boys are great. They are quite different from girls. (in more than just the obvious ways:). I'm glad he's moving a ton. Congrats!
Congrats! How exciting!
Post a Comment