Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Latest...

Not too much has been going on around our house which is why I haven't posted for some time now. I just can't seem to think of anything to write about. I have to admit, Wade and I just aren't that exciting. I am not saying that is a bad thing, it just makes it hard to blog...lately.
Our kids are doing really good. So far, we have been lucky and both of them have been very healthy this winter. Not even a cold...knock on wood!
Brooklynn is still loving kindergarten and she is improving on her reading every day. She love to try and write letters to our family and she sounds the words out all by herself. She's really pretty good, too. We are so proud of her and her love to learn new things. She is still LOVING tumbling! We always watch her for the last 10 minutes of her class and she is doing so awesome. She can do cart wheels and round offs like nobody's business. We are just glad she found something she enjoys so much.
Anniston is doing pretty good at the potty training. When I say Anniston, I really mean me. I have to remind her a lot of the time, but for the last 2 days, she hasn't had any accidents. I can't wait for it to be all be said and done. I am sick of washing pissy clothes! There are so many days that I wish that I could just put her back in diapers, but now that we have started there is no turning back!!!! She is such a fun little girl. And very very persistant. Some days it makes me crazy to hear her ask for the same things over and over and over.....again until I finally give in. It tends to pay off for her, so I don't suppose she will stop anytime soon. She and I have so much fun while Brooklynn is at school. She loves to be tickled and to to "tip me over". We could do it for hours and she would never get bored. I just love that little girl.
I have been feeling pretty good. I am really tired and I feel completely worn out at the end of the day. Last week was a little hairy. I had a bit of a cough and it kept triggering my gag reflex on my already queasy stomach. I know, sounds like fun right? Luckily, this week has been much better. Aside from being so tired, I don't even feel pregnant. I can't wait for the 12 week check to hear the heartbeat so I know it is real. 2 more weeks...probably a long 2 weeks, but oh well!
That's the latest at our house....

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I hope you get feeling better! I hate potty training. Everything always smells like pee.

Erin said...

Not even a cold? Wow. We have been sick since January 1. Meaning, in the last five weeks, at least one person, if not two or three, have been sick at a time. Yuck! I'm so glad things are going well with you!

Britt said...

I hate the gag reflex! I'm glad that you're feeling good for the most part.

Sounds like the potty training is going well. It's never as fun as you would like it to be.