Friday, January 16, 2009

So...guess what?

We are having another baby!!! We are so excited. We found out a few weeks ago, and it has been so hard not to say anything to anyone so we finally decided to let the cat out of the bag. I am due the first part of September (possibly the end of August if I have to do another c-section.) It is going to be a long 8 months!!! The kids are thrilled. At first Brooklynn started to cry in fear. She is a little nervous that I will have to have another baby "cut" out of my belly. She is great now, in fact she is totally using it against me. I was trying to get her up and moving so she wouldn't be late for school and she just wasn't listening. I kept getting the "kay mom, just a sec..." and I was starting to get really annoyed so I yelled "Brooklynn, get up right now or you won't be going to school and if you don't go to school, you can't go to tumbling..." She looked at me and said, "Ya know mom, you don't have to yell, the baby can hear you!" I couln't help but laugh, but I told her that the baby better get used to it, because sometimes I just yell. Anniston, of course, doesn't really get it, but she will be a great big sister. She just loves babies. We are lucky to have such good girls. I know that they will be such a big help with the new little one. So there it is, that is our exciting news....3 kids....wow!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

As I said earlier, CONGRATULATIONS!

Britt said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.

Staci said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling good & getting along ok... You are so brave... It scares me to think of two, let alone three!!!

Adaire and Will said...

Oh, I am so excited to be an aunt again!I'm just majorly bummed we will be in D.C. when the baby comes. Could you just deliver a month earlier?:)Let us know as soon as you find out if you will have a little boy or another beautiful girl. You know, you are very good at making pretty girls.

Reeders said...

Congratulations! We're so excited that Anders will have so many cousins that will be so close to his age!

Medrano Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. It will be so exciting to see what you will have.

AlliFinn said...

soo exciting! Im still thinking two is plenty. I hope your feeling ok. your girls are so cute so the baby thing works for you.