








Well as you can see from the pictures, Christmas was a lot of fun for my kids. I swear it lasted for about 5 days! It was so nice to be with family and enjoy each others company. My kids got sooooo spoiled and I am still trying to find places for everything. Wade and I really feel how small our condo is when holidays and birthdays roll around:) Maybe someday (hopefully in the near future) we will be able to get into something a little bigger. On Christmas Eve we had my parents over for dinner. Wait, that sounded like I fixed....I did not! My dad made is famous filet and crab legs dinner here. It was YUMMY! I was suprised how well Brooklynn went to bed, she was so excited. She didn't stay asleep for long, just as Wade and I were getting to bed, she came in (around 1:00am) and whispered to us that she could hear Santa downstairs. We told her she better be sure to get back to bed so Santa didn't hear her. That lasted about 45 minutes, then she was in our bed for the rest of the night. Oh what fun it is to have kids that get so excited!!!! Then on Christmas day we took our time getting up and going. We let the kids enjoy what Santa had brought for them. They played for hours before we went to Webster's. Our kids have so much fun with all of their cousins. The weather was so bad that Wade's sister and her family couldn't even make it! That was kinda crappy, but we all still had a lot of fun. Both of our families are so generous...we are so thankful for them. Then the day after Christmas, we went up to Logan to spend the day with my family. That was a real treat....once we finally mad it there. The roads were still terrible from the the Christmas storm so we were taking it really slow to begin with. Then we got an alarm in our car saying that the tire pressure was WAY low. We stopped at the next gas station to fill it up and as we were getting back into the car, I could hear a hissing noise. Yup, that's right, we had a nail in our tire. Luckily it was the day after Christmas and just up the road there was a tire store. After about 30 minutes, we were back on our way. It took us over 3 hours to get there. Once we got there, we had a blast. It was just too bad we couln't stay longer. We felt like we were in our car ALL day long. Oh well, it was worth it to see everyone! Thanks Grandma!!!!
So, now we are back to school and work but we are still trying to work our way back into the swing of things. It is coming slowly. Guess I shouldn't have let the kids do whatever the wanted the entire break!!!!
7 comments:
yea finally you updated your blog! Cute pictures of all the kiddos. Glad you got up to your grandmas.
Sounds like you've been crazy busy. What plans do you guys have in store for a house?
Hey, is that Anniston drinking the Pepsi in the picture with your Grandma?
I love your background!
I know about driving up to Logan the day after Christmas. We drove up the day after Christmas, from Moab to Logan...it usually would take 4 1/2 hours - it took us 7 hours to get there! Yuck!
But I am so glad you guy had a great Christmas. I hope you can get into a bigger place soon!
i agree with the new blog design comment. super cute! you guys are doing such a great job with this family thing! you girls are two of the luckiest around!
enjoy that snow, ours is all gone!
Sorry, I just can't remember to check your blog now that it's private! I know, shame on me. I do love the layout, it is super cute. It sounds like you guys had a good Christmas. Your girls are just so cute!
I just saw your mom and dad's blog, and CONGRATULATIONS! How fun for you! I hope you're feeling good.
Post a Comment