Saturday, April 19, 2008

Do you ever feel like you are going CRAZY? Lately, I have been having a little trouble. I feel like if I am not in total control of a situation, something bad is going to happen. I must say, it is NOT a good feeling. This last week has been a struggle for me, but I am slowly trying to work myself out of the "doom and gloom" attitude. If only it were something that I could just push aside and keep it there forever....
Luckily, I have the best husband in the world. He has been so understanding and so wonderful about my emotions. After a long week, he called me from work to ask me out on a date. He had arranged for someone to tend our kids while we went out. I wasn't sure what he wanted to do so when I asked, I was expecting him to say "I dunno, whatever you feel like" but instead when I asked what he wanted to do, he said, "We are going to the temple and then out to dinner." It was just what I needed. It was so nice to be able to go to the temple and feel the spirit and be comforted by it. I forget how wonderful I feel when I go to the temple. We tend to get to busy and let life get in the way and every time we go I wonder why. There is no better place to go on a date. It was so nice and I will not soon forget how lucky I am that my husband knows me so well that he did just what I needed in a time where I haven't been feeling quite myself. What a great guy. I totally scored when I married him.
My girls are doing good. Keeping me and Wade super busy, but I am glad for that and I wouldn't have it any other way. Busy is good....I hope to always keep it that way.
Speaking of busy, this next week should be exactly that. Besides work, we have doctor and dentist appointments lined up. I think that Brooklynn has a cavity. I dread taking her to the dentist for just that reason. So far, we have been pretty fortunate to not have any problems with that so we'll see how she does this time. Wish me luck.
I got Brooklynn registered for Kindergarten. Yes.....she will be going to elementary school and I just can't believe it. It makes me so happy and so sad to think that time has gone by so quickly and my little girl is growing up. She is gonna love it and that makes me excited for her.
Anniston is FINALLY starting to talk more. There for a while, I was afraid that she was never going to talk. We would try to get her to talk and she would just look at us like we were nuts. Now, at least she tries and a lot of the time she acutally makes sense. It's fun to watch her become a little girl.
Well, it's time for me to relax with the kids and get settled down for the night.....

3 comments:

camery said...

Wow, I always knew Wade was a keeper. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive husband, and family. I was thinking about you today. I hope it was a better day. Hang in there, it will get better.
Love you!
Camery

AlliFinn said...

Thats awesome you guys did that! Sorry you were down. thats hard to be down when you have kids. They seem to be more active when we want to chill. Glad your doing better.
JoAnne

Erin said...

Ethan starts kindergarten too. Yay! They are growing up!