(no, I did not mis-spell that, when you asked Anniston what she was dressed up as, that was the answer you got.)
Little Monster Man....enough said.
Anniston and Grandma Great. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Grandma Great really helps to make my kids birthday something special. And all she has to do is be here:)
Anniston is one special little lady! We are so proud of her and love her so much. She is a joy to be around and she makes each day at our house quite an adventure. She is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet...and also one of the most stubborn. We love being her parents!
2 comments:
she is such a little angel. Yesterday she helped grandma sweep and clean the livingroom while Hawk was sleeping and Grandma didn't even have to ask. We had fun love her
Darling costumes! And glad to hear that Anni had a great birthday!
Post a Comment