6 month stats:
18lbs
27 in
Hawkins is such a joy to have in our home. He is a good sleeper, a GREAT eater, a smiley boy and best of all....he tolerates 2 older sisters who smother him with loves.
Being a mom is so much fun. I have to admit that there are plenty of days that I feel like pulling my hair out (my house is constantly a mess, I always look like I just got out of bed, my 3 yr old will not give up her sippy cup, my 7 year old thinks she needs to "tease" ALL of the time, the baby cries when I leave the room...the list could go on and on....) but for the most part, I have good kids that make my job pretty easy. I wouldn't change a thing... well maybe I would change the part about me looking like I just rolled out of bed, but other than that I think I have it pretty easy.
I have to admit I have a wonderful husband who actually helps with all of the house hold duties. I don't know what I would do if he didn't. I will be the first to admit that I am not a terrific homemaker. I don't cook well, I am not the most organized person, and I HATE laundry. Besides helping with all of those things, he is a great dad who loves spending time with his children.
I have been a little down on myself these last couple of weeks and I am not sure how to get out of the slump. I hate the way I look and the way that clothes fit. But what I hate most about it all, is that I can't seem to get motivated enough about it to do something. I am really hoping that the warmer weather will help. My kids love to go on walks and ride bike, so I hope that I will get to the point that I just want to exercise so that I can feel good. If anyone knows of a good routine, I would love to hear about it....
That's all for today.....until next time!
2 comments:
Now, that is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen! He is so dang cute. Don't be down on yourself, give yourself a break. This is the most depressing time of year anyway when you are ready for winter cold to be gone. Plus, you have three kiddos to worry about and you work. I don't get much excercise anymore either, so I'm trying to just cut my meal portions down so I don't gain more weight than I already have, that is my only advice. Miss you guys.
Okay, I know I comment way too often, but I just have to tell you how much this latest little picture of Hawk brightens my day. I think I might print it out and put it on the fridge.
Post a Comment